Vinegar

                                         VINEGAR

              

                          


    There was a time

              When there was no time
              Now there is nothing but time
              Life slithers in slow motion
              I watch each passage

    Once in a while

              News of an immediate  death
              Forlorn burial , nil attendance
              Even the vaccinated stay hidden
              No pall-bearers , no wakes

   In retrospect

              Did we appreciate our lives ?
              Our uniting , being one
              Even partings and breakups ?
              Joy of birth , pain of death ?    

  Our timeless age

               I make vinegar with my roses
               Watch the fermentation
               As  more bubbles appear
               It rests me , it grounds me 

   Time is no more

                                     © Lalarukh Lasharie  

Comments

Popular Posts