Small Things I Love



                                       List


To walk early morning , barefoot in spring
On grass coated with shimmering dewdrops
And turn back, step on my footprints
So as not to disturb the sparkling gems

To sleep under the tin roof
Let the rain play its symphony
Dream of faraway places
People with hearts and souls

To sit on a warm boulder
Dangling feet in the mountain stream
Waking to a reality of fishes darting around
Playing hide and seek with my toes

To watch my kids and now grand-kids
Learning to walk with dimpled feet
Blowing bubbles with rosy lips
Doe eyes opened wide with wonder

In life in time we evolve
So do our priorities change
These were small things I love
Now they are the major things I love


                                 © Lalarukh Lasharie






Comments

Popular Posts