BOP




                                        POEM


Writing a Bop is never sublime

The name Bop makes me hopping mad

What can a poem be which is a Bop ?

The poem is shallow the rhyme denied

The muses would have a fit if made to do a Bop

How oh how can a poem be a Bop


Poems are created with a bit of magic


I guess that did not do it for me

A creator never blames his tools

God never said , Sorry , the mould was wrong !

Or , Gabriel forgot to measure the clay !

Lets take a new leaf and start again

How can a Bop be a poem?

Knead it and pat it and mark it with ' P '

Put it in the cauldron for you and me


Poems are created with a bit of magic


A bit of pathos can make it tragic

A pinch of humor would be strategic

No matter how hard I try it looks myopic

Me thinks this poem needs a bit of logic

And the rhymes are turning hypnotic

Its got to stop before I become allergic


Poems are created with a bit of magic


                           Draft: by Lalarukh Lasharie


Comments

Popular Posts